Duct Cleaning in Scarboroughis providing premier service that including worldwide indoor air quality & duct cleaning services, utilizing state of the art technology and communications through effective and ethical business practices. The Scarborough team is a dedicated group of individuals who take pride in their work and continually strive to provide the best possible service to their customers. Duct Cleaning in Scarborough services are committed to providing their employees with continuous training in order to maintain. These are high standards and remain the leader in the duct cleaning industry. There are some service details the following:
- Bathroom Exhaust
Clean the surface of the bathroom ventilation and the exhaust fan using a combination of compressed air and vacuum suction.
- Improve efficiency in your exhaust fan
- Reduce the breakdown of van and overheating of fan
- Reduce moisture buildup in the bathroom with efficiently working exhaust fan
- Eliminate odours efficiently
- Coil Cleaning
Proper coil cleaning is critical to maintaining airflow to design specifications. This process involves high-pressure cleaning, degreasing, and decalcification.
- Increased efficiency of the coils
- Increased airflow
- Reduce costs due to increased efficiency
- Help reduce the effects of Sick Building Syndrome (SBS) form mould/mildew contamination
- Duct Sealants
Insulation is installed in some duct systems for noise reduction and is usually insulated on the inside of the duct. Over time this insulation can breakdown causing fibers to be distributed throughout the HVAC system. This is mainly found in commercial settings ductwork but is not unheard of in a residential or industrial setting.
- Reduce health hazards and contaminants within the buildings envelop
- Increases time between require HVAC maintenance
- Increase employee productivity
- More cost-effective than replacing the insulation or ductwork completely
Dusty diffusers are a good indication that your system’s ductwork requires cleaning. As part of every Commercial and Industrial project duct system. All grills and diffusers are cleaned with Formula 50 and it is an industry food grade cleaner.
- Residual dust is removed so not to re-contaminate system
- Reduce the cost of housekeeping
- Laundry Exhaust Cleaning
Clean the flammable dryer lint from dryer vents using a combination of compressed airbrushes and vacuum suction. This includes the inside the dryer, each individual dryer line the leads to the main outdoor exhaust. These types of systems are not only found in a laundry mat, but they are also found in hotels, hospital assisted living and retirement facilities.
- Improve the efficiency of the appliances
- Reduce #1 cause of fires
- Reduce the breakdown of dryer and components
- Prevent moisture issues that can lead to mould/mildew growth
- Increase productivity of the appliance
- Save money on electricity or gas bills
- Professional service guaranteed