Limestone has been in use as a popular construction material since time immemorial. Recently, it is being added as an active ingredient in concrete alongside additives and used for construction projects worldwide. Limestone infused concrete is known as liquid limestone. This post in the following sections will enunciate how liquid limestone is changing the construction sector for the better.
But before that, one should learn a bit about liquid limestone concrete.
Here goes –
Liquid limestone concrete is made when additives, white cement and limestone are mixed. The aggregate in generic concrete consists of sand and crushed gravel. Liquid limestone concrete is made by using pulverized limestone as aggregate.
Liquid limestone application is countless. Following are a few of the most well-known.–
Liquid limestone concrete is used on –
- Pool sides
- Patio foundations
- Garage floors
- Toolshed floors and
- Home/commercial property floors.
There are several benefits associated with replacing traditional concrete with liquid limestone concrete. Some of those benefits are enunciated in the sections below –
- According to the spokesperson of a reputed company associated with bulk liquid limestone supply in LOCATION, construction project managers often choose liquid limestone as, compared to traditional concrete, a liquid limestone is an affordable option. This holds especially when the construction project consists of making commercial driveways, patios or pool sides for commercial projects.
- The affordability factor of liquid limestone concrete can also be understood when one pays close attention to the durability factor of surfaces made using limestone infused concrete. Surfaces made using liquid limestone concrete are immune to spider cracks and premature wearing due to heavy traffic like parked SUVs or commercial vehicles.
- Planet Earth is heating up no thanks to human activities. Hence it is natural for one to blast the HVAC of their home or commercial property in a bid to keep its internal ambience comfortable for work or residence. But using HVACs at full power for an extended time leads to the release of large amounts of heat. One can do their part and ensure that their commercial property or home is environmentally friendly by installing liquid limestone concrete floors. Compared to traditional concrete surfaces, liquid limestone concrete surfaces tend to remain cool even when the sun is at its solar peak!
- Liquid limestone concrete is versatile and easy to customize. Reputed liquid limestone concrete experts know stencilling techniques that can alter the look of liquid limestone concrete surfaces to mimic hardwood floors, brick-paved floors, cobblestone-paver floors, etc. Furthermore, liquid limestone concrete can be mixed with stains in a bid to complement the look and theme of a home or commercial setting.
Another reason why liquid limestone is gaining popularity is that by using this marvellous construction material, one can enhance the overall appeal of a property by many folds. Pathways, floors and driveways can be made to look elegant by replacing traditional concrete with liquid limestone concrete. Furthermore, liquid limestone surfaces in homes and commercial properties are viable options when one doesn’t want to spend endless hours removing stains from the floors or yard of their property.